August 28th we had a negative beta. Negative negative negative.
As in...beta of 2. Progesterone was great though, it was 190.
We stopped meds and a period came August 31st.
Started estrogen again on September 1st.
Ultrasound September 17th, it went well. Really well. Lining at 10.
September 19th I had some spotting, then it picked up and then it turned into real bleeding. We had an ultrasound done on September 20th, the radiologist here said everything still looked fine, lining at 9.5mm.
The clinic still cancelled the transfer. I stopped meds.
Period started September 25th.
Started estrogen again September 26th.
Started PIO October 12th.
Transfer is booked October 16th at 1030am.
I think that's it for now. :) I got a heating pad for this cycle too, enough was enough! I was SO SO SO SO SO SO SO sore, not able to sleep through the pain even! I would roll over at night and it would feel like a giant pulled muscle. Just a fricken nightmare!!
I'm still trying to figure everything out for shots for when I go to Toronto, there's five hours in the morning where I am flying. The wait between flights is just enough time to get me from one port to the next. I may ask the clinic to take suppositories that day. Other than that, that's the only time I can't take my shots on time. I don't care if I have to do five suppositories, they're easier to explain while flying than a needle!
Speaking of shots, it's that time again, so I'll see you all later!